Los Angeles, CA
K-12 District Sales Executive
California – We are flexible on your location in California
Permission Click delivers peace of mind to school districts and parents. Digital permission slips and forms for parents, automated internal forms and approval processes for staff, and district-wide visibility help schools and districts ensure everyone is using the right forms and collecting required approvals, every time. Our platform is used by thousands of accounts across more than 30 countries in over 100 languages, and we’re just getting started!
Our recent rollout of ‘District Edition’ and the subsequent district uptake has been amazing, and we are now focused on expanding our District Sales Executive team to amplify our reach. Your focus will be full stack sales to school districts, while also working closely with the rest of our team to influence product roadmap, market strategy, and more.
We have a lot of ground to cover in every corner of the business, and we’re looking for dedicated people who want some room to run, are bold enough to tackle big challenges, and are comfortable with data-driven decision making. Essential to success in this role is the ability to build a long-term trust-based relationship with our district clients.
What you’ll be tackling in this role:
- Full stack sales of K-12 school districts
- Continually developing deep product expertise, user experience understanding, and requirements of districts
- Generate opportunities via shows, industry events, outreach, and leveraging relationships, associations and partners
- Deal management and pipeline reporting in HubSpot
- Working primarily with district leadership, along with school administrators and educators, you will facilitate discovery sessions to understand the district’s current state, pain points, and goals to assess how Permission Click fits with their district
- Product demonstrations that are tailored to fit district needs and generate excitement and confidence in joining the Permission Click user community
- Work with our Customer Success and Support team to drive onboarding and adoption during rollout to ensure delighted users
- Digging into risk management, K-12 district policies, district operations, and more to understand the best practices and frameworks our clients strive to exceed
Skills and Experience you’ll have to hit the ground running:
- Three (3) years, proven experience as an account executive, or in a similar sales role
- Live and breathe SaaS tools like Intercom, Join.me, Slack, HubSpot (or similar)
- A humble, ‘lead by example’ mindset and drive to inspire everyone on the team
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably with Product, Software, and Sales. You will bring ideas to the table for product features, ways to work better together, and more
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Experience in the insurance, risk management, or school operations space a major plus
- Strong business writing skills used to compose proposals, presentations, marketing asset copy, and adapting contract boilerplates to suit unique deals
- Passionate about the details. When we commit to a customer, we do everything possible to deliver, and you’re part of making sure we hit/deliver on these commitments.
We’re really excited if you have:
- Existing relationships with district executives (CTO/CIO/CEO/Superintendents/Associate Superintendents/Business Officers) from a previous sales leaning role
- Experience in Education Technology sales
- Have worked in a growing technology company and understand the entrepreneurial spirit, hustle, and ‘find a way to win’ attitude it takes to thrive
- Remote working experience, or strong evidence you’re built to thrive in a remote working environment.