Careers at Permission Click
Permission Click is a fast-growing, award-winning company building a world-class platform for schools and clubs to manage permission-based activities, parent communications and fundraising.
Permission Click is looking for a versatile and passionate business development champion to join our team with a focus on growing sales and user acquisition in the K-12 market.
Our award-winning platform is a powerful tool for school districts to help drive process compliance, reduce liability, and help their schools save time and hassle chasing parents for forms and fees.
Working primarily with school district leaders in a relationship-based sales environment, this roll will secure district-wide deployments for Permission Click.
What you’ll be tackling in this role:
- Full stack sales of school districts
- Assist in composing pricing strategy and contracts
- Build sales targets designed to meet company growth objectives
- Leverage strategic partners (vendor partners, districts, national organizations)
- Work with customer success and support team to drive onboarding and adoption during roll out
- Personally manage key accounts
- Extensive travel to school districts, and tradeshows
Skills and experience you’ll need to hit the ground running:
- Post-secondary degree
- Over 5 years of sales experience
- B2B/Enterprise technology background preferred
- Experience in education / education technology field preferred
- Familiarity with tools like Pipedrive CRM, Freshdesk, Intercom, Join.me, Slack
- Quick to build strong trusted relationships (including CTO, CIO, Finance, Superintendents, Principals, etc.)
- A humble, ‘lead by example’ mindset and a drive to inspire everyone on the team
Location – Winnipeg, MB
Start Date – As soon as possible.
Please send resume and thoughtful covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Success Team
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed individual to join the Permission Click Customer Success team.
You will work with schools, districts, clubs, and other organizations that rely on Permission Click to deliver digital permission slips, forms, and payment collection.
You will need to become a Permission Click product expert so you can speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of each part of the Permission Click platform. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions, and helping them see the variety of ways Permission Click can fit into their day-to-day processes.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, collaborative, and able to think on their feet. Excellent problem-solving skills, high judgment and attention to detail are a must.
What You'll Do
- Build value-based relationships with our user base ensuring they remain active and delighted by the Permission Click platform.
- Gain deep understanding of our customers and ensure our solutions are closely aligned with the customer's business strategy.
- Develop customer relationships and understand customer business needs in order to drive product/feature fit.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the platform by each and every customer.
- Develop and deliver world class processes for executing Customer Success.
- Work closely with the rest of our team to support growth.
- Use best in class tools to measure, evaluate, and report on your activities and user touch points.
- Become a product expert in order to nurture customer success and provide excellent technical support to our user base.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of total work experience in customer success, vendor management, technology consulting or other customer facing account management role
- Experience working cross functionally, ideally with Engineering and Sales
- Experience with Project or Product management
- Phone presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional. Additionally, great listening skills are a must
- Outstanding presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Can juggle multiple, very different tasks – business reviews, OnBoarding sessions (webinar or in person), best practices meetings, etc.
- Experience in communication and support tools such as Intercom, Freshdesk, Pipedrive CRM a strong asset
Please send resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Permission Click delivers forms and approvals for the 21st century for K-12 Schools and Clubs (yeah, that includes digital permission slips!). Our cloud-based application is already loved by tens of thousands of users across North America.
Join our fast-growing, award-winning company in a position to make an impact! We’re looking for talented, razor-sharp developers to join our team and help shape our product and platform as we scale.
We offer a casual atmosphere, the latest hardware, and a team dedicated to the never-ending pursuit of cutting edge technology and approaches to building our world-class products.
Permission Click is located on Innovation Alley in Winnipeg, Manitoba just a block or two from Old Market Square, main bus routes, shops, and plenty of great food. (Yes, we have our own company BBQ)
Front End (Junior/Intermediate/Senior)
- JSPM or WebPack
- React, Redux and Redux Thunk
- SASS (Bourbon and Neat)
- jQuery for maintenance & transition of legacy scripts
- Eye for design always a bonus!
Back End (Junior/Intermediate/Senior)
Things are changing in .NET and just like Microsoft, we are embracing free, open source software. We’re looking for strong back end developers who can help us add functionality and scale our platform.
- C# and ASP.net 4
- Experience targeting Azure App Service
- Azure Object Storage
- Comfortable in the command line and using Git
- Good understanding of HTTP fundamentals and REST
- Familiarity with dependency injection systems (StructureMap)
- LINQ, Entity Framework and EF migrations
- Exposure to message busses like AMQP
- Experience implementing OAuth and Single Sign On
- SignalR and ASP.net Core a bonus!
- Stretch bonus: You are crazy for DevOps, CI/CD and Docker containers
Let us know if you have any other skills you can offer our growing team!
Please send resume and thoughtful cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.